- We only collect as much information as we need to operate the website.
- We will permanently delete any information stored about you upon request.
- We will not share your personal information with any 3rd party, ever.
- We take great care to protect your information.
- We only collect and store:
- Information that you provide for advertising purposes. E.g. tour dates, profile information.
- Information that you provide for the purposes of using this website. E.g. email address.
- Information needed for this website to work. E.g. IP address.
- On request, we will permanently delete all information related to the validated owner of that account.
- Like pretty much every website you visit, we do send aggregate usage information to Google Analytics in order to continually improve the website.
- We do not provide any user information to any other 3rd party for any reason.
- All passwords are hashed and salted. All communications between your browser are encrypted to the highest available standards.
How You Can Further Protect Your Privacy
- We really, really don’t mind if you hide your real IP address from us. Use a VPN – especially one that does not retain usage logs. NordVPN is highly recommended, but do your own research. A good VPN is worth paying for.
- Use your browser’s private mode. It won’t make you more private to us, but it will avoid some embarrassing conversations with the whoever uses your device after you do.
- Don’t use your personal email address or phone number for this site. They can be connected to services like facebook, so please just keep them all separate. For your peace of mind.
- Why are you using Chrome? Google is a data collection company. Use Opera, or if you’re really paranoid, use a TOR browser.
- Don’t divulge personal information in the forum. Duh!